JAMIA RCA Free Coaching: The RCA Coaching Facility at Jamia Millia Islamia University is a one-year, full-time residential coaching program that prepares students from disadvantaged sections for the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
JAMIA RCA Free Coaching
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University is a renowned educational institution that offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. One of the unique features of the university is the RCA Coaching Facility, which provides coaching for civil services aspirants.
RCA stands for Residential Coaching Academy, and the facility was established in 2010 with the aim of providing quality coaching to students from minority communities, economically weaker sections, and other disadvantaged groups. The coaching program is designed to prepare students for the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
This RCA coaching program at Jamia Millia Islamia University is a one-year, full-time residential program that is offered free of cost to selected candidates. The program covers all three stages of the Civil Services Examination – Preliminary, Mains, and Interview – and is conducted by experienced faculty members who are experts in their respective fields.
The coaching program includes classroom lectures, group discussions, mock tests, and individual counseling sessions. The students are provided with study materials and are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities like debates, quizzes, and sports to develop their overall personality.
What is Jamia RCA Free Coaching Program?
Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi, provides classes for the preparation of competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC CGL, SSC JE, Bank Po, NTT, B.ED, etc. Jamia Millia University (JMI) provides a free hostel facility to aspirants who want to avail of free coaching for UPSC including free access to the Library and other resources.
It is to be cleared that the hostel facility is not open for all competitive exams except UPSC. Aspirants who want to avail the other coaching classes will have to commute daily to avail themselves of the free coaching classes.
The JAMIA RCA Free Coaching program is free of cost and can be availed by going through the procedure of entrance exam which includes General Studies, Current Affairs, and English Language. The coaching program is conducted by experienced faculty members, includes mock tests, group discussions, and individual counseling sessions, and helps in the overall personality development of the students.
This program has a high success rate, and the students who have completed the program have gone on to serve in various government departments and public sector undertakings. Details of some of the aspirants who have availed of this facility are given below in this article.
What is the process?
There is an entrance test for all the courses provided here and qualified students will be called for document verification or interview.
For UPSC coaching, an entrance test is held which has two papers (60 marks objective + essay writing) are held and qualified students are called for a personal interview.
Whereas, other coachings have only one entrance test of 100 marks and qualified students can avail of this facility after document verification.
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia RCA Free Coaching?
To be eligible for the RCA coaching program at Jamia Millia Islamia University, the candidate must be a citizen of India and belong to one of the following categories:
- Minority communities
- Economically weaker sections
- Women candidates
- Candidates with disabilities
Students who have done their graduation and belong to SC, STs, Minorities, or Women from non-reserved categories can apply for this program.
The selection board has also set fixed criteria and eligibility guidelines for the application of a free UPSC IAS coaching facility. Details of the procedures are given below:
- As mentioned above, this facility is exclusively open to candidates from the scheduled caste, Scheduled tribes, and minorities.
- From the un-reserved category, women candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only candidates who have completed their graduation and have their results can apply.
- A candidate who has already availed of the JMI coaching facility is not eligible to apply.
- Of all about 200 seats, 10% of seats are reserved for students who are below 24 years of age.
- Candidates will be selected through a process of entrance tests and interviews.
- The written Test will comprise two papers – Paper 1 will have 60 objective-type questions of 1 mark each.
- Paper II will be an essay paper, which would have two essay questions of 30 marks each. Students can attempt the essays in English, Hindi, or Urdu Languages.
- There would also be a personality test and the total marks for the same will be 30.
- The entrance test will be held at six centers provided by Jamia, namely, Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Srinagar, Bengaluru (Karnataka), and Malappuram (Kerala).
- To understand the pattern of the entrance test, aspirants can download the Previous year’s papers for the entrance test from the official website of Jamia Milia Islamia.
How to apply for Jamia RCA Free Coaching?
Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI) Univesity, (Delhi) invites online applications for its free coaching programs for the aspirants of the UPSC (IAS) and other exams every year. This training program includes free coaching classes for both UPSC Prelims+Mains and for the other exams like SSC, Bank PO, NTT, B.Ed, Etc.
Apart from these classes, free accommodation facility is also provided to all UPSC aspirants. The residential facility is not available for other aspirants.
After applying online, the students will need to verify their eligibility and further pass the entrance test and interview.
Online registration links and charges are as follows:
|Notification 2023||Click Here|
|List of Selected Students in 2019||Click Here|
|Main-cum-Entrance Test Form||Click Here|
|Jamia website||Click Here|
|Application Link||Apply Here!|
|UPSC Application Fee||500|
What else is provided with Free Coaching for UPSC (IAS)?
The UPSC coaching program will include classes on the following:
- General Studies Paper Preparation,
- CSAT, with selected optional papers.
- Test series,
- mock tests,
- Answer evaluation and essay writing.
- Mock/Practice Interviews will also be conducted for the aspirants who would have qualified for the mains exam.
List of successful candidates who have become officers:
As many as 45 Muslim students who attended coaching and training at the Residential Coaching Academy (RCA) of Jamia Millia Islamia have cleared the UPSC (Main) exam 2019. (45 Muslim students succeeded out of a total of 829 aspirants)
A list of students who have availed of Jamia RCA Free Coaching and cracked the exam during previous years is given below.
List of successful Muslim candidates for UPSC Result-2019 from Jamia RCA free coaching:
|2||SHAIKH MOHD ZAIB ZAKIR||153|
|4||RUMAIZA FATHIMA R V||185|
|5||NONGJAI MOHD ALI AKRAM SHAH||188|
|9||ASRAR AHMAD KICHLOO||248|
|11||AJMAL SHAHZAD ALIYAR RAWTHER||254|
|12||FARMAN AHMAD KHAN||258|
|15||AZHARUDDIN ZAHIRUDDIN QUAZI||315|
|16||ASIF YOUSUF TANTRAY||328|
|17||AHMAD BELAL ANWAR||332|
|19||ASHIK ALI P I||367|
|20||S MOHAMMED YAKUB||385|
|21||SHAHUL HAMEED A||388|
|23||MD SHABBIR ALAM||403|
|25||SHIYAZ K M||422|
|26||AHAMED ASHIK O S||460|
|28||SYED ZAHED ALI||476|
|29||MOHAMMED DANISH K||487|
|30||MD QAMARUDDIN KHAN||511|
|32||HASSAN USAID N A||542|
|35||C SAMEER RAJA*||603|
|38||SABZAR AHMAD GANIE||628|
|39||MAJID IQBAL KHAN||638|
|41||RUHEENA TUFAIL KHAN||718|
|43||MOHAMMED NAWAS SHARAF UDDIN||778|
|45||SYED JUNAID AADIL||NA|
Jamia RCA Free Coaching Other Courses
- SSC CGL
- SSC CPO
- Bank PO
- SSC JE
- Bank Clerk
- B.Ed, Etc.
Jamia RCA Free Coaching Question Papers-
- UPSC RCA PAPER-I (Objective) 2020
- UPSC RCA PAPER-I Set-D (Objective) 2020
- JMI UPSC RCA Paper-II (Essay) 2020
- RCA UPSC Entrance Paper-I (Objective) 2019
- JMI RCA UPSC Entrance Paper-I Set-C 2019
- RCA UPSC Entrance Paper-II (Essay) 2019
- SSC/Bank Po Paper
Follow us to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
Now you can join us as a team and work with us. Help all the visitors by becoming a contributor to our website. You can send your notes and get credits for that. To send your notes or other stuff, you can WhatsApp us at +91-8920650472, or mail us here.