Mathematics Lesson Plans B.Ed 2022: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present Mathematics Lesson Plans for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Mathematics Lesson Plans is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Mathematics Lesson Plans (Maths Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Mathematics Lesson Plans
Mathematics Lesson Plans (MEGA LESSON PLAN)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 10th|
|Subject – Mathematics||Period – 8th|
|Sub Subject – Geometry||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Area of Sector and Segment of a circle||Date– 16 May, 2022|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Reproduction In Animals Lesson Plan)
1. Identifying ‘sector’ and segment in a circle.,
2. Deriving area of circle, area of 1 quarter of circle, formulae from these sectors,
3. Deriving the formula for calculating the area of sector and segment in a circle,
4. Related mathematics problems.
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES/AIMS (Reproduction In Animals Lesson Plan)
After this lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Enhance their reasoning power through a clear process of observation and inference.
2. Think critically and develop application skills to examine any mathematical problem,
3. Use and manipulate the appropriate formula to solve any mathematical problem.
4. To develop observation power among them.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. The students will be able to recognize ‘sector’ as a slice of a pizza or as a fractional part of a circle.
2. Students will be able to recall the formula of ‘area’ of one half of a circle, one quarter of a circle and sector of a circle.
1. The students will be able discuss about circular shapes: locate segment and sector in a circle.
2. The students will be able to describe the various parts of circle like chord, arc, length, sector and segment of a circle.
1. Students will be able to predict the relationship between the area of a corresponding sector of a circle and area of segment of a circle.
2. The students will be able to apply appropriate formula to find the area of sector and segment of a circle.
The students will be able to justify their arguments and solve multistep problems with ease and in a logical way.
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- Paper Plates, Scissors, Scale, Sketch Pens, Adhesive
- Flash cards or Interective Cards
- Video Representation showing formula for area of sector and segment of a circle.
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Regarding Reproduction In Animals Lesson Plan)
P.T will assume that based on their previous classes, students have knowledge about-
- Perimeter and area of simple plane such as rectangle, square, triangle, and parallelogram.
- Circle and its parts,
- Circumference of Circle.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T enters in class and wishes ‘Good Morning’ to students and starts asking a few questions based on what was taught in the previous classes-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– What is the perimeter of square of side 4 cm?||Ans.1– Perimeter of Square|
= 4 x Side
= 4 x 4
= 16 cm
|Q.2– What is the area of rectangle of length and breadth 5m and 3m respectively??||Ans.2- Area of Rectange:|
= L X B
= 5m x 3m
= 15 m square
|Q.3– What is area of sector of circle?||Ans.3– No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Area of Sector and Segment of a circle”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Mathematics Lesson Plans)
Here is the presentation:
Lesson Plan 1 (Pedagogy Mathematics Lesson Plans)-
Page 1. Introduction with General aims-
Page 2. Specific Instructions/Objectives
Pg 3. General and Specific Teaching aids used-
Page 4. Previous Knowledge Assumed and Training-
Page 5. Body of the Lesson Plan with content-
Pg 6. Announcement of the topic- (Presentation)
Page 7. Topic in detail (Circle)-
Page 8. Area of Circle-
Page 9. Questions asked, References, and Teacher’s Remarks-
- Find the area of sector of circle with radius 9 cm if angle of sector is 60 degree.
- The length of the minute hand of a clock is 10 cm. Find the area swept by minute hand in 12 minutes.
Liked The Mathematics Lesson Plan Quality? Order More Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Mathematics Lesson Plans, Mathematics Lesson Plans for B.Ed, Mathematics Lesson Plans for MDU, CRSU, KUK, Mathematics Lesson Plans for Jamia College, best Mathematics Lesson Plans, Group Of Tutors Mathematics Lesson Plans