Chemistry Lesson Plan 3: In this article on Chemistry Lesson Plan 3 For B.Ed 2021, we will present lesson plan 4 of the Science lesson plan series. These lesson plans are beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, etc.
You can browse the lesson plan and can also download the PDF from the link given below.
As you know, a lesson plan is a detailed description of the course of instruction or “learning trajectory” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by a teacher to guide class learning. Details will vary depending on the preference of the teacher, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
The topics covered under this lesson plan are from the topic of Friction.
Sub-topics covered under this lesson plan are- Friction, the meaning of Friction, and the factors affecting Friction
Chemistry Lesson Plan 3
See the free Chemistry Lesson Plan 3 below-
Page 1 (Introduction and Specific Objectives)
Page 2 & 3 (Presentation)
Pg 4 (Summarization and Teacher’s Remarks)
We hope that this article has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Want to buy Lesson Plan Files? Order all subjects lesson plans! Click Here!
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Chemistry Lesson Plan 3 for B.Ed, Chemistry Lesson Plan 3 for Teachers. Chemistry Lesson Plan 3 for MDU, CRSU, KUK, JAMIA, Delhi University, GGSIPU, Chemistry Lesson Plan for Trainee Teachers