Business Studies Lesson Plan: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present some more lesson plans for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. These lesson plans are beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
NOTE: Links to the Business Studies Lesson Plans are given below.
How to make a Lesson plan
A Lesson plan is a day-to-day, step-by-step approach to learning. It sets forth the proposal programmer or the instructional activities for each lesson.
Experienced teachers may make it briefly as an outline of the teacher’s activities. A semi-detailed plan is made by new teachers and it includes all activities and teachers’ questions.
A trainee teacher should make a detailed plan, in which all activities, teacher’s questions, and student’s expected answers are written down.
A lesson plan consists of the following components
- General objectives: The overall knowledge obtains by the child is useful in real-life teaching.
- Specific objectives: It includes three sub-objectives
These sub-objectives are as follows-
a) Knowledge objectives: Students will be able to get knowledge about the specific topic.
b) Understanding objective: Students will be able to understand the concept of the specific topic.
c) Application objectives: Students will be able to apply the attained knowledge in day-to-day life.
Preparatory activities: – These are
Drill: Activity enabling students to automate response to pre-requisite skills of the new lesson.
Review: Activity that will refresh or renew previously taught material.
Introduction: An activity that will set the purpose of the day’s lesson.
Motivation: – All activities that arouse the interest of the learners (both intrinsic and extrinsic
Presentation of the lesson:
The teacher uses different activities as a vehicle to translate the knowledge, values, and skills into learning that could be applied in their lives outside the school.
Discussion/ Analysis: The teacher asks a series of effective or cognitive questions about the lesson presented.
Abstraction/ Generalization: Organising the significant information takes place. The complete summarization of the information takes place before the actual presentation.
Closer /Application: This relates the lesson to other situations in forms of dramatization, simulation and play, storytelling, oral reading, construction/ drawing, written composition, singing or reciting a poem, a test, or solving problems.
It is a method or way of checking or evaluating the objectives met by the previous lessons. Questioning, summarizing, comparing, presenting the previous learning, assigning work, administering a short quiz, etc. come under this.
Teachers prepare this activity outside the school or at home. Students bring the material needed in the classroom.
These activities should help attain the lesson’s objective. It should be interesting and differentiated (with provision for remedial, reinforcement, and enrichment activities.
You can browse these Economics Lesson Plans For B.Ed and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have uploaded all the Accounts Lesson Plans For B.Ed, like Discussion lesson plans, Micro lesson plans, Mega lesson plans, School practice lesson plans, etc.
Mega Lesson Plan 1 (Business Studies Lesson Plan)-
Liked this lesson plans Sample? Buy lesson plans at discounted rates. [Limited Time OFFER]
Buy 10 Lesson Plans for Rs 199 Only.
Follow these simple steps:
- Pay us through Instamojo.
- Send the payment screenshot on WhatsApp.
- Get your order within a few moments.
- You can also get a 10% extra discount on becoming a contributor to our website.
Pay us through Instamojo here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Business Studies Lesson Plan, BST Lesson Plan, Business Studies Lesson Plan For B.Ed, Business Studies Lesson Plan For Teachers, Business Studies Lesson Plan For MDU