NCERT Book Review English: In this article, we have provided Book Review B.Ed Project work. You can refer the book review and can download the pdf from our Telegram channel.
This content on NCERT Book Review English Project Work For B.Ed has been contributed by Meenakshi Sahu. She is a regular contributors to this website and has promised us to help the readers with her best material.
NOTE: The format of the book review provided here is universal and you will only have to make a minor changes like- Book Name, Publisher, etc, rest you can copy the whole book review as it is.
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
In this article, we have provided project work handed over by Meenakshi . She has made this Book Review B.Ed Project Work very beautifully, and we truly appreciate that.
NCERT Book Review English
|Book Name||Beehive English Textbook Class IX|
|Name of the Publisher||NCERT|
|Year of Publication||1928|
Physical Aspects of NCERT Book Review English
With a view to attain the research objective the investigator focused on the content related to values in this NCERT Beehive Book of class 9th and initiated the analysis from cover page. The cover page of thhe book depicts a beautiful scenery in which children are playing and they are looking very happy. It also shows that the childhood is the best beautiful stage of our lives.
Size Of The Book
- Size of the book is suitable from the point of view of age group of students.
- Size of the book is suitable in relation to the volume of the book.
- Suitable length of the line is used.
- Font of the book is also suitable.
- Margins are appropriate.
- Spacing between the line is appropriate.
- The paper is suitable.
- Title page gives necessary information.
- Preface gives an idea of the scope and central theme of the book.
- Itroduction is catchy.
- Table of content is well organised.
- Every important point is bolden or shown in different colour.
- Glossary is given in proper language.
- Index is available.
Nature of Content (NCERT Book Review English)
The content given in the book is relevant to the instructional objectives of the subject.
Coverage of the Course Content
The content and syllabus given in the index is properly covered in this book.
Adequate amd Authentic Content
The content is adequate, accurate and authentic.
The information has been updated in this edition and is up-to-date.
Continuity and Balance
The every next topic is related to the previous one which actually makes learner recall the previous knowledge and understand the topics effectively.
Linking with Life
Examples given in the NCERT Science Book are related to the day to day life and are easily understandable. Students can draw the concept by linking it to their lives.
Content is so organised that students can achieve good grades by self studying the content.
Division into Units
The content matter is divided into proper chapters and units which makes the students find things easily.
The approach followed in the book is suitable to the needs of the students.
The organization is flexible enough to submit to changes in accordance with the change in the instructional plans.
Presentation of Content
- Attractive and appropriate title.
- Motivating presentation for further study.
- Matter is presented in a creative manner to sustain interest.
- Adequate terminology relevant to the syllabus.
- Adequate reinforcement of new items of learning through replication and application
- Presentation provide some suggestions and implications for adoption of effective teaching method.
- Appropriate vocabulary according to the level of the students.
- Short and simple sentences.
- Punctuation is done correctly.
- The language used is grammatically correct.
- Technical terms are properly explained.
- illustration is clear and authentic.
- The illustration is purposed.
- The illustration is supplementation of the text.
- Variety in illustrations.
Excercise and Projects
- In chapter and at the end of chapter excercises.
- The excercises make students revise the content.
- The Projects provided are kept in achieving various purposes of teaching.
- Projects have a close resemblance to actual life situation.
- The excercises promotes the spirit to enquiry.
- NCERT Beehive English Textbook (National Council of Education Research and Teaching) Class 9th.
- NCERT Books App
NCERT Book Review English PDF
NCERT Book Review English For B.Ed
Page 1 (Cover Page of Book)
Page 2 (Content)
Pg 3 (Physical Aspects of NCERT Book Review English)
Page 4 (Printing Layout)
Page 5 (Coverage Of The Course)
Pg (Linking with Life)
Page 7 (Flexible Organization)
Page 8 (Illustration and Bibliography)
We hope that this article has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Want to buy Lesson Plan Files? Order all subjects lesson plans! Click Here!
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
NCERT Book Review Englishc B.Ed, NCERT Book Review English B.Ed Project work, NCERT Book Review English B.Ed Practical Work, NCERT Book Review English B.Ed for Maharashtra B.Ed, NCERT Book Review English for D.El.Ed, NCERT Book Review English for B.El.Ed, Bihar B.Ed, NCERT Book Review English for MDU, CRSU, JAMIA, KUK, GGSIPU, Etc.