Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present Peace and Harmony Lesson plan for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Peace and Harmony Lesson plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan
Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan (MEGA LESSON PLAN)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – Meenakshi Sahu||Class – 6th|
|Subject – English||Period – 2nd|
|Sub Subject – Prose (Story)||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Peace and Harmony||Date- 12 December, 2022|
|Place – ABC School, Gurugram|
2. Content Analysis (Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan)
After the recognizing touching spots in the story, students will be made aware of beautiful symbolic expression.
1. Peace and Harmony: Fundamental prerequisite of our life and an ideal path to follow.
2. One should make his life decision swiftly and with confidence.
a) Adjectives: Small, Happy, Long, Sweet, Tall, etc.
- Called – Invited
- Admire – Praise
- Often – Frequently
- Fear – Terror
- Small – Big
- Happy- Sad
- Long – Short
- Sweet – Sour
d) Causes and Effects/Consequences
|1. All the animals in the forest were friendly||– The Jackal coudn’t eat any animal.|
|2. Jackal thought of a plan and implemented it.||– The animals started suspecting each other|
|3. Sadhu didn’t want to kill jackal.||– But taught a lesson to him.|
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES (Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan)
1. To enable the students to read and write English correctly.
2. To enable the students to read the lesson with correct pronunciation.
3. To To develop the linguistic ability among students and make them able to use their own language and synonyms.
4. To develop the comprehension ability of students.
5. To create interest among students to learn new vocabulary.
6. To enable the students to understand the passage by silent reading.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. The students will be able to recall the thaughts given in the story.
2. The students will be able to recognize the synonyms.
1. The students will be able to understand the meanings of the words given in the story.
2. The students will be able to understand the use of correct vocabulary in the story.
3. The students will be able to understand the thematic content of the story.
1. The students will be able to apply peace and harmony in day-to-day life situations.
2. The students will be able create aesthetics in real life.
5. TEACHING METHOD
2. Lecture Method
2. Discussion Method
3. Demonstration Method
6. TEACHING SKILLS
1. Skill of Explaining
2. Skill of Stimulus Variation
3. Skill of Illustration with Example
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- PPT showing the whole thematic story
- Charts showing word meanings.
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Regarding Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan)
P.T will assume that Students have some knowledge about Nature and Peace.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T will ask questions-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– What do you mean by nature?||Ans.1– Nature means our beautiful Earth and its surroundings.|
|Q.2– What are the things present on our Earth?||Ans.2- The trees, forests, birds and animals.|
|Q3. Do you know how trees help birds and animals?||Ans.3- Trees provide food, shelter to many birds and animals.|
|Q.4– How they all live with each other?||Ans.4– They help each other and create a peaceful environment.|
|Q.5– What do you mean by peace in nature’s context?||Ans.5– No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we will study the story named “Peace and Harmony”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan)
Here is the presentation:
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan 2022, Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan Class 6, Class 6th English lesson plan on Peace and Harmony, Best English Lesson Plan for class 6th. Class 6 literature lesson plan story Peace and Harmony Lesson Plan