Question Bank Assignment Notes: In this article, we have provided What is Question Bank? Question Bank Assignment Notes. You can read the notes and can download the pdf from our Telegram channel.
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
A question bank is a collection of questions that can be stored and used anytime later. Question banks are accessible by all so that they can be used for the assessments in the courses.
Teachers use these banks to create a database of important questions they can reuse in multiple assessments.
It becomes easy for the teachers to keep a close touch with the class and the learning process by the means of questioning. Covering the course and then practicing using the questions also becomes easy for the students.
Questioning is done to check the learning outcomes and it promotes attentiveness in the children. In question banks, each question has a weightage and area of knowledge with which it deals.
This system facilitates the generation of automatic balanced and different exam sheets that contain different types of questions, covering the entire curriculum and displaying gradually from easiness to difficulty.
Objectives of Question Bank
The objective of question banks is to help the students plan and have better resources for their studies before the exams.
Characteristics of the Question Bank
The questions of the question banks should be easily understandable by the students which would develop more dependency on the authenticity of the questions by the students.
The characteristics of the can be defined as:
- Questions should be within the range of the syllabus.
- Questions should be based on the purpose.
- Questions should present challenges before the students.
- They should stimulate a response.
- The questions should be definite rather than useless.
- Questions should be moderate and shouldn’t be too easy or too tough.
- The design of the questions should be good and it should encourage the students.
Preparation of the Question Bank
The following are the steps of preparing the question banks:
1. The teacher should plan and set a goal/objective of learning.
2. The blue print of the questions should also be prepared.
3. Questions should be well written.
4. Questions should be prepared properly.
5 Confidentiality should be maintained while preparing the questions.
Advantages of Question Bank
The following are the advatages of the question banks:
1. They check a heigher order thinking skills.
2. It becomes easy to revise the syllabus.
3. Questions banks cover the every important detail about the chapters.
4. It develops writing skills among the students.
5. Students get chance to show their knowledge.
Uses of Question Bank
The following are the uses of the question bank:
1. Question bank can be used as a material of instruction.
2. Revision becomes easy.
3. Question banks can be used for studies and investigation.
4. They are used for mastery and quick testing.
5. Evaluation becomes easy with the question bank.
Question banks are very helpful for the teachers and the students as well and they are based on action. These banks maintain a record of any of the questions with the answers.
Question Bank Assignment Notes
Want to buy Lesson Plan Files? Order all subjects lesson plans! Whatsapp us Here!
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Question Bank Assignment Notes for B.Ed, Semester Question Bank Assignment Notes MDU, CRSU, KUK, IGNOU, GGSIPU, JAMIA, etc., Question Bank Assignment Notes Best Notes, Question Bank Assignment Notes Group Of Tutors.