Normal Probability Curve Assignment B.Ed Notes: In this article, we have provided What is Normal Probability Curve B.Ed? Normal Probability Curve B.Ed Assignment Notes. You can read the notes and can download the pdf from our Telegram channel.
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits.
Preparing for CTET or any other TET? Visit our YouTube Channel here!
Normal Probability Curve
A normal Probability Curve (NPC) is a bell-shaped curve that shows a distribution of the probability of random variables. Normal Probability Curve (NPC) is also called the ‘Gaussian Curve Probability‘ in the name of a German mathematician.
In other words, a Normal Probability Curve is a bell-shaped curve that shows the probability distribution of a continuous random variable.
In short, the NPC represents a normal distribution. The total area under the NPC represents the sum of all probabilities of a random variable.
In statistics, NPC is very important because it is used to show the distribution of many naturally occurring variables, such as the weight of class 9th students, and the intelligence of class 10th students.
Like mathematics, the Normal Probability Curve is also important for social science s well as it can be used to represent past data in the form of a frequency distribution.
The Normal Curve is systematic about the mean/averages. The mean or average is the middle value and divides the area into two halves. The total area under the curve is equal to 1 and is determined by mean and standard deviation.
Characteristics Of Normal Probability Curve
The following are the characteristics of the Normal Probability Curve (NPC):
1. The NPC curve is unimodal because it has only one mode.
2. All the central tendencies (Mean=Mode=Median) coincide in NPC.
3. The maximum ordinate occurs at the centre.
4. The normal curve is asymptotic to the x-axis.
5. The Normal Curve is symmetrical.
6. The height if NPC declines symmetrically.
7. The Normal Probability Curve is bilateral.
8. It is a mathematical modal in behavioral science.
9. It shows the greater percentage of cases at the middle of the distribution.
10. The scale of x-axis in normal curve is generalised by z-deviates.
11. The total area of NPC is divided into +ve and -ve Standard deviation.
12. The y-ordinate represents the height of the Normal Probability Curve.
13. The Mean of the Normal Curve is Meu (μ) and the Standard Deviation is represented by a random variable σ.
14. In NPC, the standard deviation is 50% larger than the Q.
Applications of the NPC
Given are the few applications of NPC:
1. It is used to determine the limits of the scores which include a given percentage of cases.
2. To determine the percentage of cases that are above or below the given score or reference point.
3. To determine the percentage of the cases (in the normal distribution) within the given limits or scores.
The Normal Probability Curve is widely used in understanding the distribution of factors in the population. All normal curves are bell shaped and show a clear image of the distribution.
Normal Probability Curve B.Ed Assignment
Want to thank us? Support us on YouTube, Visit our YouTube Channel here!
Want to buy Lesson Plan Files? Order all subjects lesson plans! Whatsapp us Here!
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
NPC B.Ed Assignment Notes Notes for B.Ed, NPC B.Ed Assignment Notes MDU, CRSU, KUK, IGNOU, GGSIPU, JAMIA, etc., Normal Probability Curve B.Ed Assignment Notes Best Notes, Normal Probability Curve B.Ed Assignment Notes Group Of Tutors.