Angles Lesson Plan Class 7 B.Ed 2022: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed daily by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present the Angles Lesson Plan for Class 7 Mathematics. It is useful for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Mathematics Final Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse these Mathematics Lesson Plans (Maths Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a final lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, and headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Angles Lesson Plan Class 7 Mathematics
Angles Lesson Plan Class 7 Maths
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 7th|
|Subject – Mathematics||Period – 8th|
|Sub Subject – Geometry||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Angles||Date– 10 October 2022|
|Sub-Topic: Types of Angles||Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Angles Lesson Plan Class 7)
1. Definition of Angles.
2. Types of angles
- Acute angle
- Right Angle
- Obtuse Angle
- Straight Angle
- Reflex Angle
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES/AIMS (Mathematics Final Lesson)
After this lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Enhance their reasoning power through a clear process of observation and inference.
2. Think critically and develop application skills to examine mathematical figures,
3. Use and manipulate the appropriate skills to solve any mathematical problem.
4. To develop observation power among them.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. The students will be able to explain the basics of the angles.
2. Pipil will be able to tell about the types of angles.
1. The students will be able to classify different types of angles.
2. Pupils will be able to measure the degrees of the angles.
1. The students will be able to apply the concept of angles to day-to-day life.
1. Pupils will be able to draw different types of angles.
2. Pupils will be able to compare the angles.
7. TEACHING AIDS
Textbook, chalk, duster, pointer, blackboard/chalkboard
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Angles Lesson Plan Class 7)
P.T will assume that based on their previous classes, students have knowledge about-
- Arms of the angles,
- Adjacent Angles, and
- Adjacent sides.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T enters the class and wishes ‘Good Morning’ to students and starts asking a few questions based on what was taught in the previous classes-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– What do you understand by a point?||Ans.1– It is a fixed dot have a position.|
|Q.2– Okay, if two points are connected, what is formed?||Ans.2- A line segment.|
|Q.4– How many endpoints a line segment has?||Ans.3– A line segment has a fixed distance but a line goes to infinity.|
|Q.5- What if a line has only one endpoint?||Ans.4– Two endpoints|
|Q.5- What if a line has only one end point?||Ans.5- It is called a ray.|
|Q.6- What do we call a point where two rays meet?||Ans.6- A vertex.|
|Q.7- What do we call the space between the rays?||Ans.7- Angle.|
|Q.8- Can anyone tell me the types of angles?||Ans.8- No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well, students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Angles and their Types”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Angles Lesson Plan)
Here is the presentation:
Lesson Plan 1 (Pedagogy Mathematics Angles Lesson Plan)-
Page 1. Introduction with Specific Objectives-
Two rays with a common endpoint form an angle.
|Pupil’s Activity||Blackboard Work|
|P.T. Explains the topic by writing it on the board and explaining it.||P.T. Explains the topic by writing it on the board and explains it.||Students note down in their notebooks.||Picture|
1. Classify the angles in the appropriate category and write their names-
2. Define the term angle.
3. What is the difference between acute, obtuse, and right angles?
Q1. What is the measure of the angle found between the floor and the wall?
Q2. Define the opening of two angles.
Liked The Mathematics Final Lesson Plan Quality? Order More Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial to you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School-Based Activities file [English]
- School-Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff in a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for MDU, CRSU, KUK, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for Jamia College, best Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Group Of Tutors Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Maths Final Lesson Plan on properties of a parallelogram, Maths Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed presentation