Cause and Effect Theory of Samkhya Philosophy Assignment B.Ed Notes: In this article, we have provided answer to Cause and Effect Theory. Cause and Effect Theory B.Ed Assignment Notes. You can read the notes and can download the pdf from our Telegram channel.
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Samkhya Philosophy (Cause and Effect Theory)
Samkhya which is also written as Sankhya is one of India’s six schools (darshans) of the philosophy. Samkhya maintains a dualism between spirit (Purusha) and the matter (Prakriti).
Purusha and Prakriti both the things are both different, but over time, Purusha mistakenly connects itself with parts of Prakriti. Purusha distinguishes itself from Prakriti and is defined as the actual knowledge or right knowledge of reality.
According to the Samkhya school of thought, there are two bodies: a temporal body and a body of subtle substance which survive biological death. When the temporal body dies, the subtle body migrates to a different temporal body. The higher functions of buddhi, ahamkara, manas, and prana comprise the body of subtle matter.
Samkhya’s philosophy holds that there are many types of comparable but different Purushas, none of which is superior to the others. The presence of a God is not theorized since Purusha and Prakriti are adequate to explain the cosmos.
Samakhya aims at the right knowledge of reality by enumeration of the ultimate objects of knowledge. The system is most notable for its theory of evolution and its reduction of the numerous categories of Nyaya and Vaisesika to two fundamental ones, namely-
Cause and Effect Theory
All the Indian philosophies base their explanation of the evolution or manifestation of the universe on two fundamental views of cause and effect:
- satkāryavāda and
The reason behind discussing this question here is: Does an effect originally exist before its production?
According to satkāryavāda, the effect exists in its cause before its production, but in the view of the asatkāryavāda, the effect does not exist in its cause before its manifestation. The asatkaryavada theory is also known as āraṁbhavāda, which means `the doctrine of the origin of the effect’.
In other words, Satkaryavada is Samkhya’s theory of the pre-existent effect which states that:
The effect of Karya already exist in its material cause, which is sat and therefore nothing new is brought into existence.
Also, the Prakriti is the first cause of the world of our experience.
How Cause and Effect Theory Works?
- Every entity in the universe exists because of some causes which have given the entity its existence as its effect. Like a piece of paper is the effect which is caused by tree pulp which is in turn caused by the tree.
- All the effects are present in the form of their causes materially before they are manifested in the universe. For Example, The Paper – an effect – is made up of the same pulp as present in its cause (the pulp) in the tree. Similarly the paper in the notebook – an effect – is materially similar to the pulp in paper, which is its cause.
- Next, according to karika, all causes cannot be the reason behind all effects,which means that each effect has its own specific cause.
- For example, An orange tree – as a cause – can only bear oranges – as an effect – and not mangoes.
- Similarly humans can give birth to only humans and not to any other creature.
In simple words, the material aspect of the effect needs to be present in its cause hence we can’t extract oil from clouds as oil isn’t present in the clouds. Therefore, oil can be only extracted from something which has oil present in it like in Mustard. Because of the same reason, we would have to use milk and not water to prepare curd.
The next rule explained by the cause and effect theory of Samkhya philosophy is that-
- The potential – efficiency – of the effect is produced from a cause is similar to the efficiency of the cause itself.
- For example, the capability of a human child is same as that of his parents and not as that of some animals.
- A baby bird is an able fly because its cause – the parent bird – has the potential to fly.
- Same way, a human child does not have the ability to fly because his cause – the human parents – lack the same ability.
Samkhya states that the ultimate aim is attaining the perfection of Purusha through discrimination, leading to its salvation. It aims at the right knowledge of reality by the enumeration of the ultimate object of knowledge.
Cause and Effect Theory Assignment Notes
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- All Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Cause and Effect Theory of Samkhya B.Ed Assignment Notes for B.Ed, Cause and Effect Theory of Samkhya B.Ed Assignment Notes MDU, CRSU, KUK, IGNOU, GGSIPU, JAMIA, etc., Cause and Effect Theory of Samkhya B.Ed Assignment Notes Best Notes, Knowledge and Curriculum Notes, Paper 1 B.Ed Assignment Notes Group Of Tutors.