Assessment for Learning Paper for B.Ed: In this article, we have provided a complete Assessment for Learning Paper with answers. This question paper was held in MDU in August 2022 and is useful for many other universities too. You can browse the paper and can download the pdf from our Telegram channel.
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Assessment for Learning Paper
Following is the Assessment for Learning Question paper based on MDU and CRSU pattern 2022.
MDU B.Ed 2nd Year (2 Years) Examination, July-August 2022.
ASSESSMENT FOR LEARNING
|Time: 3 Hours [Maximum Marks : 80]|
|1. Before answering the questions candidates should ensure that they have been supplied the correct and complete question paper.|
|2. No Complaint in this regard will be entertained after examination.|
|Note: Attempt five questions in all, selecting one question from each unit Q. No. 1 is compulsory. All questions carry equal marks.|
Q1. Write short notes on the following: (4×4=16)
- Difference between Formative and Summative Assessment. [ANSWER]
- Self-Assessment [ANSWER]
- Scales of Measurement. [ANSWER]
- Calculate the standard deviation of the scores: 52, 50, 56, 68, 65, 62, 57, 70. [ANSWER]
What is the meaning of instructional objectives? Describe the Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy (2000) for Instructional Objectives with special emphasis on its need of revision. [ANSWER]
Q3. What is Evaluation? Discuss the different tools of evaluation and their uses. [ANSWER]
Discuss the steps of construction of achievement test including its blue print. [ANSWER] (16)
Q4. Explain the concept of the diagnostic test, What are the types of a diagnostic test? Describe the process and uses of a diagnostic test. [ANSWER] (16)
Write short notes on the following:
Q5 (a) What is Normal Probability Curve (NPC)? Explain the characteristics and applications of NPC. [ANSWER]
(b) What is geographical representation of data? Explain with illustrations. [ANSWER] (8,8)
|Download this Assessment for Learning Paper as PDF:||Download|
Want to buy Lesson Plan Files? Order all subject lesson plans! Click Here!
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Assessment for Learning Paper 2022 for B.Ed, Assessment for Learning Paper MDU, CRSU, KUK, IGNOU, GGSIPU, JAMIA, etc., Assessment for Learning Paper Best Notes, Paper 1 B.Ed Assessment for Learning Paper Group Of Tutors.