Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed daily by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present the ‘Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan’ for Class 7 Mathematics. It is useful for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Mathematics Final Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse these Mathematics Lesson Plans (Maths Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a final lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, and headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan 7 Mathematics
Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan Class 7 Maths
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 7th|
|Subject – Mathematics||Period – 8th|
|Topic – Knowing Our Numbers||Time duration – 40 min|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi||Date– 19 May 2023|
2. Content Analysis (Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan Class 7)
1. Number System.
- Ascending order
- Descending Order
- Indian System Of Numeration
- International System Of Numeration
- Roman Numerals
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES/AIMS (Mathematics Final Lesson)
After this lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Enhance their reasoning power through a clear process of observation and inference.
2. Think critically and develop application skills to examine numbers,
3. Use and manipulate the appropriate skills to solve arithmetic problems.
4. To develop observation power among them.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. To improve the knowledge of the students about the periods of the numbers.
2. To improve the knowledge of the students about the places of the numbers.
1. The students will be able to explain the concept of the numbers.
2. Pupils will be able to write and read Roman Numerals.
1. The students will be able to apply the concept of angles to day-to-day life.
2. They will be able to count the concrete objects.
3. Pupils will be able to understand the Indian and the International Numeral Systems.
7. TEACHING AIDS
Textbook, chalk, duster, pointer, blackboard/chalkboard
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T enters the class and wishes ‘Good Morning’ to students and starts asking a few questions based on what was taught in the previous classes-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– What is the price of a toy car?||Ans.1– Rs 50 ma’am.|
|Q.2– Okay, what is the cost of a motorcycle?||Ans.2- Around 90,000 Ma’am.|
|Q.3- What about a car?||Ans.3– It is in Lakhs Ma’am.|
|Q.4- What is your age?||Q.5- 11, 12, 13 years ma’am|
|Q.5- What all these figures are called?||Ans.8- No Response.|
9. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well, students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Knowing Our Numbers”.
10. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Knowing Our Numbers Lesson plan)
Here is the presentation:
Lesson Plan 1 (Pedagogy Mathematics Lesson Plan)-
Page 1. Introduction with Specific Objectives-
- Write 59 as Roman Numeral
- What is the alphabet letter for 1000 in Roman Numerals?
- Write 5986452135 in the Indian System of Numeration.
- Insert commas and write the number 634978552 as International System Of Numeration.
2. What do you understand by numbers?
3. What is the Roman Numeral letter for 500?
Q1. Arrange the following in ascending order-
- 569875, 67849, 3125008, 59878510
- 33164597, 25449673, 32164975, 003367975
Q2. Write the Roman Numerals for the following-
Liked The Mathematics Final Lesson Plan Quality? Order More Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial to you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School-Based Activities file [English]
- School-Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff in a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for MDU, CRSU, KUK, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for Jamia College, best Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Group Of Tutors Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Math, Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan, Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan