Lines And Angles Lesson Plan: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed daily by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present the ‘Lines And Angles Lesson Plan’ for Class 7 Mathematics. It is useful for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Mathematics Final Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse these Mathematics Lesson Plans (Maths Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a final lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, and headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Lines And Angles Lesson Plan Class 7 Mathematics
Lines And Angles Lesson Plan Class 7 Maths
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 7th|
|Subject – Mathematics||Period – 8th|
|Sub Subject – Geometry||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Lines and Angles||Date– 19 May 2023|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Lines And Angles Lesson Plan Class 7)
- Types of Angles
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles
- Parallel Lines
- Transversal Lines
- Adjacent Angles
2. Linear Pair of Angles
3. Vertically Opposite Angles
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES/AIMS (Mathematics Final Lesson)
After this lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Enhance their reasoning power through a clear process of observation and inference.
2. Think critically and develop application skills to examine figures,
3. Use and manipulate the appropriate skills to solve angles-related problems.
4. To develop observation power among them.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. Pupil will be able to recall lines.
2. They will be able to recall types of angles.
1. The students will be able to identify parallel lines.
2. Pupils will be able to identify intersecting lines.
1. Pupils will be able to apply their knowledge of lines and angles in the 2D planes
2. They will be able to count the concrete objects.
3. Pupils will be able to apply this knowledge while going for the professions like architecture, and civil engineering.
7. TEACHING AIDS
Textbook, chalk, duster, pointer, blackboard/chalkboard
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T enters the class and wishes ‘Good Morning’ to students and starts asking a few questions based on what was taught in the previous classes-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– Showing the figure of the line, P.T. asks about what that figure was.||Ans.2– A line ma’am.|
|Q.2– Okay, have you ever heard of the line segment?||Ans.2– Yes, ma’am. A line segment has two endpoints.|
|Q.3- What are angles?||Ans.3– When two lines or line segments meet each other, angles are formed.|
|Q.4- Do you know the types of angles?||Ans.5- Yes ma’am. Acute, Obtuse, Right, etc.|
|Q.5- Alright, can anyone tell me about complementary and supplementary angles?||Ans.8- No Response.|
9. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well, students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Lines and Angles”.
10. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Lines And Angles Lesson Plan)
The pupil-teacher will teach the lesson discussion method using an activity-based technique.
Lesson Plan 1 (Pedagogy Mathematics Lines And Angles Lesson Plan)-
Page 1. Introduction with Specific Objectives-
Liked The Mathematics Final Lesson Plan Quality? Order More Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial to you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School-Based Activities file [English]
- School-Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff in a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for MDU, CRSU, KUK, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for Jamia College, best Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Group Of Tutors Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Math, Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan, Knowing Our Numbers Lesson Plan