Mathematics Final Lesson Plan B.Ed 2022: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present Mathematics Final Lesson Plan to present during real practice. It is useful for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Mathematics Final Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Mathematics Lesson Plans (Maths Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a final lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 8th|
|Subject – Mathematics||Period – 8th|
|Sub Subject – Geometry||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Understanding Quadrilaterals||Date– 16 May, 2022|
|Sub-Topic: Parallelogram and its Properties||Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Mathematics Final Lesson Plan)
1. Identifying parallelogram and its properties.
2. Understanding the elements of parallelogram,
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES/AIMS (Mathematics Final Lesson)
After this lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Enhance their reasoning power through a clear process of observation and inference.
2. Think critically and develop application skills to examine any mathematical problem,
3. Use and manipulate the appropriate formula to solve any mathematical problem.
4. To develop observation power among them.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. The students will be able to recall the properties of parallel lines.
2. Students will be able to recall the concept of parallel lines.
1. The students will be able to illustrate the different properties of parallelogram.
1. The students will be able to apply appropriate formula and properties, and
2. They will be able to solve the questions related to parallelogram.
The students will be able to justify their arguments and solve multistep problems with ease and in a logical way, and will also be able to analyse the properties of the parallelogram.
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- Paper Plates, Scissors, Scale, Sketch Pens, Adhesive
- Flash cards or Interective Cards
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Regarding Mathematics Final Lesson)
P.T will assume that based on their previous classes, students have knowledge about-
- Parallel Lines,
- Opposite angles,
- Exterior Angles,
- Interior Angles,
- Adjacent Angles, and
- Adjacent sides.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T enters in class and wishes ‘Good Morning’ to students and starts asking a few questions based on what was taught in the previous classes-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– Name the figure shown on the blackboard?||Ans.1– Rectangle.|
|Q.2– Rectangle comes under which category of geometry?||Ans.2- Quadrilateral.|
|Q.3– Can you mention some other quadrilaterals?||Ans.3– Square.|
|Q.4– What these lines are called?||Ans.4– Parallel Lines|
|Q.5- Can anyone tell more about parallelogram?||Ans.5- No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Mathematics Final Lesson Plan”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Mathematics Lesson Plans)
Here is the presentation:
Lesson Plan 1 (Pedagogy Mathematics Final Lesson Plan)-
Page 1. Introduction with Specific Objectives-
Page 2 (Teaching aids, PK Assumed, and PK Testing)
Pg 3. (Announcement of Topic of the lesson plan)
Page 4. (Announcement of the Topic and Presentation)
Page 5. (Continued)
Pg 6. (First Property of Parallelogram)
Page 8. (Second Property of Parallelogram)
Pg 9. (Second Property of Parallelogram)
Page 10. (Questions)
Page 11. (Third Property of Parallelogram)
Pg 12. (Question)
Page 14. Recapitulation
1. Find the perimeter of of the parallelogram PQRS if PQ = 22cm and QR = 15cm.
2. The measures of two adjecent angles of a parallelogram are in the ratio 3:2. find the measure of each of the angles of the parallelogram.
Liked The Mathematics Final Lesson Plan Quality? Order More Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for MDU, CRSU, KUK, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for Jamia College, best Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Group Of Tutors Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Maths Final Lesson Plan on properties of parallelogram, Maths Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed presentation