Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present some more lesson plans for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. These lesson plans are beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse these English Lesson Plans For B.Ed and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan
Below is the format of Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan-
MEGA LESSON PLAN
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – Meenakshi Sahu||Class – 9th|
|Subject – English||Period – 5th|
|Sub Subject – Poetry||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – The Road Not Taken||Date- 26 July 2021|
|Place – ABC School, Gurugram|
2. CONTENT ANALYSIS
After the recognition of touching spots in the poem, students will be made aware of beautiful symbolic expressions:
- One should make their life decision swiftly and with confidence.
- It is impossible to say whether taking the other road would have been better or worse.
- Two roads that represent two or more choices in our life
1. Significant words: Diverged, undergrowth, fair, claim, grassy, wanted wear
2. Metaphor: “Road”, “Yellow wood”
3. Repetition: ‘Ages’ is repeated. ‘Two roads diverged in a wood’-this sentence is repeated in stanzas1 and 4
4. Rhyming words
- Wood could
- Both growth
- Fair there
- Claim same
5. Rhyming scheme: Abaab
6. Alliteration: Wanted wear ‘w’ sound is repeating
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES
- To enable the students to speak and write correct English.
- To inculcate a good attitude towards English among students.
- For developing the linguistic ability among students and use in their own language or synonyms.
- To create interest among students to learn new vocabulary.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
- The students will be able to recall the thoughts given in the poem.
- The students will be able to recognize the rhyming words.
- The students will be able to understand the meaning of words according to the poem.
- The students will be able to understand the use of rhyming words in the poem.
- Also, The students will be able to understand the thematic content of the poem.
- The students will be able to apply difficult words in day today life situations.
- The students will be able to make own sentences using difficult words of poem.
- The students will be able to develop various linguistic, speaking, reading and writing.
5. TEACHING METHOD
- Lecture Method
- Discussion Method
6. TEACHING AIDS
- General aid: Textbook, chalk, duster, pointer, blackboard/chalkboard
- Specific aid: Chart, flashcard, roller board.
7. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED
Students have some knowledge about this topic
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q 1 – Have you read any poems?||Ans1 – Yes ma’am|
|Q 2 – Which type of poem do you like most?||Ans 2 – We like that type of poem which has a rhyme scheme and rhyming words.|
|Q 3- Have you searched for any poem in your English textbook, which has a rhyme scheme?||Ans 3 – Yes ma’am. There are many poems in our book.|
Q 4- Do you know there is a poem on “The Road” in your English textbook?
|Ans 4 – Yes ma’am it seems very interesting.|
|Q 5- Have you read that poem?||Ans 5- no response|
9. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well, students today we will study the poem, “The Road Not Taken”.
Well students, today we have studied the poem “The Road Not Taken”, its word meaning, rhyme scheme, vocabulary, rhyming words.
The pupil-teacher evaluates the students by asking some questions:
- What is the meaning of the word ‘Diverge’?
- What is the rhyming word of fair?
- Tell about the rhyming scheme in first stanza of the poem?
- State right (✔) or wrong (✘)
- The man had chosen the easiest way ( )
- The difficult way was of spiritualism ( )
- The poet did not want to choose the second road ( )
- Write the summary of the poem “The Road Not Taken”.
- Write a paragraph about the lesson you have learnt from this poem.
Other English lesson Plans-
- Discussion Lesson Plan 2
- Micro Lesson Plan 1
- Micro Lesson Plan 2
- PDF Micro Lesson Plan 3
- Mega Lesson Plan 1
- School Practice Lesson Plan
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan
- SST Lesson Plans [HINDI]
- Economics Lesson Plans [Hindi]
- LKG Lesson Plans EVS
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for B.Ed, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for MDU, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for CRSU, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for DU, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan Jamia, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for IGNOU, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for IPU, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan DDUIPU, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for teachers, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan for KUK, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan, Pedagogy of English Lesson Plan