Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed daily by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present the ‘Decimals Lesson Plan’ for Class 7 Mathematics. It is useful for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Mathematics Final Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse these Mathematics Lesson Plans (Maths Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a final lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, and headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7 Mathematics
Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7 Maths
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 7th|
|Subject – Mathematics||Period – 8th|
|Topic – Decimals||Time duration – 40 min|
|Date– 19 May 2023||Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7)
2. Decimal Places
3. Like Decimals
4. Unlike Decimals
5. Addition Of Decimals
6. Subtraction Of Decimals
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES/AIMS (Mathematics Final Lesson)
After this lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Enhance their reasoning power through a clear process of observation and inference.
2. Think critically and develop application skills to examine Decimal numbers,
3. Use and manipulate the appropriate skills to solve decimal-related problems.
4. To develop calculation power among them.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. Pupil will be able to recall decimals.
2. They will be able to recall types of decimals and operations performed on decimals.
1. The students will be able to take up problems related to addition and subtraction of decimals.
2. Pupils will be able to differentiate between like and unlike decimals.
1. Pupils will be able to compare decimals.
2. They will be able to arrange decimals in place value charts.
1. Pupil will be to develop skills of addition and subtraction of decimals.
2. They will be able to convert fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
7. TEACHING AIDS
Textbook, chalk, duster, pointer, blackboard/chalkboard
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T enters the class and wishes ‘Good Morning’ to students and starts asking a few questions based on what was taught in the previous classes-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– Showing a decimal point, P.T. asks about what that figure was.||Ans.1– A point ma’am.|
|Q.2– Okay, can anyone tell what we call it?||Ans.2– Yes, ma’am. A decimal point.|
|Q.3- P.T. asks them the whole number part and decimal part of a decimal number 65.87||Ans.3– Students reply with the flowing:|
65 = Whole Number
87 = Decimal Number
and between them is a point.
|Q.4- Do you know about like-fractions?||Ans.4- Yes ma’am. Decimals having the same number of digits after the decimal point are called the like fractions.|
|Q.5– Can anyone give me some examples of the like fractions?||Ans.5- Yes ma’am. Decimals having the same number of digits after the decimal point are called like fractions.|
|Q.6- Alright, can anyone tell me how to add and subtract decimals?||Ans.4- Yes ma’am. Decimals having the same number of digits after the decimal point are called like fractions.|
9. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well, students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Decimals”.
10. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7)
The pupil-teacher will teach the lesson discussion method using an activity-based technique.
Lesson Plan 1 (Pedagogy Mathematics Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7)-
Page 1. Introduction with Specific Objectives-
Liked The Mathematics Final Lesson Plan Quality? Order More Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article has been beneficial to you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School-Based Activities file [English]
- School-Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff in a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for B.Ed, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for MDU, CRSU, KUK, Mathematics Final Lesson Plan for Jamia College, best Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Group Of Tutors Mathematics Final Lesson Plan, Math, Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7, Decimals Lesson Plan Class 7