Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan Class 9th SST: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present Class 9th Biological Science Lesson Plans for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Diversity In Living Organisms 9th Science is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan (Biological Science Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan
Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan (MEGA LESSON PLAN)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 9th|
|Subject – Science||Period – 4th|
|Sub Subject – Biological Science||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Diversity In Living Organisms||Date– 11 May, 2022|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan)
1. Classification of living organism,
2. Hierarchy of Classification,
3. Five Kingdom classification of Robert Whittaker.
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES (Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan)
1. To inculcate a scientific attitude in biological sciences among students.
2. To develop technical and instrumental approach to solve problems.
3. To create interest among students in biological sciences.
4. To develop observation power among students.
5. To develop analytical and critical reasoning among students.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
Cognitive Domain: To enable students to describe the types of Complex tissue.
Affective Domain: To enable students to differentiate between Angiosperm and Gymnosperm.
Psychomotor Domain: To enable the students to draw the Schematic representation of Classification of Animals.
5. TEACHING METHOD
1. Lecture Method
2. Demonstration Method
3. Discussion Method
4. Inductive and
5. Deductive Method
6. TEACHING SKILLS
1. Skill of Explaining
2. Skill of Stimulus Variation
3. Skill of Illustration with Example
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- Charts showing the Five Kingdom Classification,
- Chart showing the Classification of Animals and Plants,
- Flash cards showing organisms,
- Roller board.
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Regarding Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan)
P.T will assume that Students have some knowledge about Living Organisms.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T will ask questions-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– What are Living organisms?||Ans.1– Those organisms which can respire and reproduce.|
|Q.2– How can we classify those organisms?||Ans.2- We can classify those organisms on the basis of Nutrition.|
|Q.3– What is Nutrition?||Ans.3– The process of intake of food and its utilisation in the body.|
|Q.4– How many types of nutrition?||Ans.4– Basically it is of two types|
i) Autotrophic Nutrition
ii) Heterotrophic nutrition
|Q.5– In which organisms Autotrophic Nutrition occurs?||Ans.5– In plants, algae etc.|
|Q.6– WHow can we classify Plants and Algae?||Ans.5– No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Diversity In Living Organisms”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan)
Here is the presentation:
|Subject Matter||Pupil Teacher’s Activity||Pupil Activities||Black-Board-Work|
|Introduction to Taxonomy|
Diversity is the presence of different organisms in the same ecosystem or geographical location.
|P.T Will start the presentation and explain the concept of Diversity||Pupil will listen carefully.|
Evolution is the slow process by which the organisms change according to their needs to survive the environment around them.
Charles Darwin was an English biologist and a naturalist.
Using his observation, he proposed the theory of evolution in his book On the Origin of Species.
|P.T will tell the history of Diversity and Evolution.||Students will note down.|
Taxonomy is the branch of science that deals with the classification of organisms.
|P.T will explain about taxonomy and Hierarchy.||Students will note down each and every point and ask queries to the teacher.|
|Taxonomical Hierarchy of Classification|
Organisms are arranged into groups/levels according to their similarities.
|Pupil teacher will dictate the content briefly.|
|Students will see the charts clearly and try to|
grab the concept
Five Kingdom Classification
5 Kingdom classification
5 Kingdom classification is the most accepted system of classification given by R.H.Whittaker.
– Plant like protists
– Fungi like protists
|P.T will explain the five kingdom classification.|
Pupil teacher will explain the classification of animalia briefly via chart
Well students, today we have learnt about Five Kingdom Classification of Living Organisms and their Nomenclature.
The pupil-teacher evaluates the students by asking some questions:
1. Why do we classify organisms?
2. What is the criterion for classification of organisms as belonging to kingdom Monera or Protista?
State right (✔) or wrong (✘)
- Mammals are cold blooded animals with four chambered hearts ( )
- Mollusca have closed circulatory system ( )
- Gymnosperm means naked seeds ( )
- Saccharomyces is an example of fungi ( )
13. HOME WORK
- Explain the basis for grouping organisms into five kingdom?
- What are the major divisions in the Plantae? What is the basis for their division?
- Explain how animals in Vertebrata are classified into further subgroups?
- Draw a schematic representation of classification of Animals?
Liked Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan Quality? Order 10 Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article on Diversity In Living Organisms Science Lesson Plan has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan, Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan, Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan For B.Ed, Pedagogy of Science Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan For Teachers, Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan, Diversity In Living Organisms, Biological Science Lesson Plans, Diversity In Living Organisms Lesson Plan, Science Lesson Plan for MDU, KUK, CRSU, JAMIA, GGSIPU, CCSU, DU, etc., Best bio Lesson Plan, Diversity In Living Organisms Bio Lesson Plan