Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan Class 9th SST: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present Class 9th Biological Science Lesson Plans for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan Class 9th Science is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan (Biological Science Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan
Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan (MEGA LESSON PLAN)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 9th|
|Subject – Science||Period – 4th|
|Sub Subject – Biological Science||Time duration – 40 min|
|Topic – Why Do We Fall ill||Date– 11 May, 2022|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Why Do We Fall ill)
2. Diseases and its Causes
3. Acute and Chronic Diseases
4. Infectious and Non-Infectious Causes
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES (Why Do We Fall ill)
1. To inculcate a scientific attitude in biological sciences among students.
2. To develop technical and instrumental approach to solve problems.
3. To create interest among students in biological sciences.
4. To develop observation power among students.
5. To develop analytical and critical reasoning among students.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
Cognitive Domain: To enable students to classify Acute and Chronic diseases.
Affective Domain: To enable students to describe Infectious Agents.
Psychomotor Domain: To enable the students to illustrate the examples of Infectious Diseases.
5. TEACHING METHOD
1. Lecture Method
2. Demonstration Method
3. Discussion Method
4. Inductive and
5. Deductive Method
6. TEACHING SKILLS
1. Skill of Explaining
2. Skill of Stimulus Variation
3. Skill of Illustration with Example
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- Charts showing the Methods of Transmission of diseases,
- Flash cards showing Acute and Chronic Diseases,
- Roller board.
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Regarding Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan)
P.T will assume that Students have some knowledge about Health and Diseases.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T will ask questions-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– What is Balance Diet?||Ans.1– A diet that contains differing kinds of foods in certain quantities and proportions.|
|Q.2– Why do we take Balance Diet?||Ans.2- It gives us good health.|
|Q.3– What is Health?||Ans.3– Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being.|
|Q.4– What is bad health?||Ans.4– Bad health means a person is suffering from disease.|
|Q.5– What are the causes of diseases?||Ans.5– No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we are going to study an interesting topic, “Why Do We Fall ill”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Why Do We Fall ill)
Here is the presentation:
|Subject Matter||Pupil Teacher’s Activity||Pupil Activities||Black-Board Work|
The World Health Organization has defined health as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being.
|P.T Will start the presentation and explain the concept of Health.||Pupil will listen carefully.|
Some of the health services are given below:
(i) Establishment of health care services like primary health centers, district hospitals, community health centers, medical colleges, all Indian institutes, regional hospitals etc.
(ii) Provision of safe drinking water and proper disposal of garbage.
(iii) Prevention of harmful insect breeding sites.
(iv) Management of different types of environmental pollution by Central and State Pollution Control Boards.
(v) Preventive vaccinations against number of diseases like tuberculosis, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, measles, hepatitis, etc.
Provision of family planning advices and services.
|P.T will tell about health services.||Students will note down the important points.|
Students will note down each and every point and ask queries to the teacher.
CONDITIONS ESSENTIAL FOR GOOD HEALTH
There are several conditions which have to be fulfilled for good health. The important ones are:
(ii) Proper habits
(iii) Exercise and relaxation.
|P.T will tell the essential conditions for good health||Students will try to understand the conditions for good health.|
PERSONAL AND COMMUNITY ISSUES BOTH MATTER FOR HEALTH
i) Good physical and social environment.
ii) Good economic conditions.
iii) Social equality and harmony.
DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN ‘HEALTHY’ AND ‘DISEASE-FREE’
– It is a state of physical, mental and social well being.
– It refers to the individual, physical and social environment.
– The individual has good health.
– It is a state of absence (free) from diseases.
– It refers only to the individual.
– The individual may have good health or poor health.
|Pupil teacher will dictate the content briefly.||Students will note down the points.|
Causes of diseases
Diseases are caused by :-
i) Pathogens: Like virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoans or worms are the pathogens which cause the disease.
ii) Poor health and under nourishment.
iii) Malfunctioning of body parts.
iv) Environmental pollution.
|P.T will explain the causes of diseases.||Students will see the charts and then try to relate the points with the chart.|
There are two types of diseases
ACUTE AND CHRONIC DISEASES
i) Acute diseases
Diseases which last only for a shorter period of time and does not leave long term effect on health are acute diseases.
Eg:- cold, cough, typhoid, cholera etc.
ii) Chronic disease
Diseases which lasts for a longer time and has leave long term drastic effect on health are called chronic diseases.
Eg :- diabetes, tuberculosis, elephantiasis, arthritis, cancer etc.
|P.T will explain the types of diseases.||Students try to understand the types of diseases and ask queries.|
INFECTIOUS AND NON-INFECTIOUS CAUSES
Infectious diseases (Communicable diseases)
Diseases which spread from an infected or unhealthy person to a healthy person through the mediums like air, water, food, vectors, physical contact or sexual contact are called infectious diseases.
Eg :- common cold, chicken pox, mumps, measles, TB, AIDS etc.
Non-infectious diseases (Non-communicable diseases) :-
Diseases which cannot be spreaded from an infected person to a healthy person.
Eg :- Beri Beri, rickets, night blindness, diabetes, scurvy, cancer, high blood-pressure etc.
Infectious agents :-
The agents which cause infectious diseases are called pathogens.
Eg: Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, Protozoans and worms.
|P.T will tell about the infectious and non infectious diseases.||Students will take interest and try to relate it with practical life.|
Immunisation is an effective way of protecting people against harmful diseases before they come into contact with them. Immunisation not only protects us, but also others around us, by reducing the spread of preventable diseases.
P.T will define the concept of immunization.
|Students will try to understand the concept of immunization and vaccination.|
Well students, today we have learnt about Health and its failure, Diseases and its causes and Immunisation.
The pupil-teacher evaluates the students by asking some questions:
1. What do you mean by Health?
2. What are the examples of Acute and Chronic diseases?
State right (✔) or wrong (✘)
- Infectious disease spread through air, water and physical contact ( )
- HIV causes Typhoid ( )
- Cough and cold are infectious diseases ( )
- Infectious diseases can also be prevented by using immunisation ( )
13. HOME WORK
- Write a short note on Health and its failure?
- Tabulate the difference between Acute and Chronic Diseases?
- Tabulate the difference between Infectious and Non- Infectious Causes?
- Write short notes on Immunisation?
Liked Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan Quality? Order 10 Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article on Why Do We Fall ill Science Lesson Plan has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan, Microorganisms Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan, Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan For B.Ed, Pedagogy of Science Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan For Teachers, Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan, Why Do We Fall ill, Biological Science Lesson Plans, Why Do We Fall ill Lesson Plan, Science Lesson Plan for MDU, KUK, CRSU, JAMIA, GGSIPU, CCSU, DU, etc., Best bio Lesson Plan, Why Do We Fall ill Bio Lesson Plan