Articles Lesson Plan English: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present Class 7th Articles Lesson Plan English for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Articles Lesson Plan English Class 7th Pedagogy Of English Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Articles Lesson Plan English (English Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Articles Lesson Plan English
Articles Lesson Plan English (MEGA LESSON PLAN)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 7th|
|Subject – English||Period – 5th|
|Sub Subject – Grammar||Time duration – 45 min|
|Topic – Articles||Date- 23 September, 2022|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Articles Lesson Plan English)
1. Definition of Articles
2. Types of Articles
3. Examples of Articles
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES (Articles Lesson Plan English)
1. To enable the students to write and speak English correctly.
2. To enable students to learn how to speak words and sentences correctly.
3. To improve listening and speaking skills.
4. To develop the interest of the students in English.
5. To develop the mental ability of the students.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. The students will be able to recall the meaning of articles.
2. The students will be able to recognize the types of Articles.
1. The students will be able to explain the meaning of the Articles.
2. The students will be able to discriminate between different Articles.
1. The students will be able to apply the correct Article.
2. They will be able to correct the wrong articles given in the sentences.
5. TEACHING METHOD
1. Lecture Method
2. Discussion Method
3. Inductive and Deductive Method
4. Demonstration Method
6. TEACHING SKILLS
1. Skill of Explaining
2. Skill of Stimulus Variation
3. Skill of Illustration with Example
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- Charts showing Articles
- Flash cards showing Articles
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Regarding Articles Lesson Plan English)
P.T will assume that Students have some knowledge about the Articles.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T will ask questions-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– How many vowels are there?||Ans.1– There are 5 vowels, teacher.|
|Q.2– Can you name them all?||Ans.2- They are: A, E, I, O, and U.|
|Q.3– Alright, how many consonants are there?||Ans.3– There are 26 consonants ma’am.|
|Q.4– Do you know about Articles? How many they are?||Ans.4– No Response.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we will learn more about, “Articles”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Articles Lesson Plan English)
Here is the presentation:
Well students, today we have studied about Articles, their types, and uses.
Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles:
1. Reena sings ______ song.
2. The students were making _______ chart.
3. He bought ______ pen.
4. He is _______ honest boy.
5. Amresh is _______ MLA.
6. Tiger killed _____ snake.
14. HOME WORK (Articles Lesson Plan English).
Complete the following sentences using appropriate articles:
- I am _____ University student.
- Sarita goes to temple in ____ morning.
- Kiran is the best student in ____ class.
- ______ camel is the ship of desert.
- This book has won _______ Bookers Prize.
- I met a girl in ______ store.
- There is ______ institution for _____ blind students in the city.
- She returned after ______ hour.
Liked Articles Lesson Plan English? Order 10 Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article on Pedagogy Of English Lesson Plan has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- Bases of Curriculum Notes
- Difference between Belief and Truth Notes Assignment.
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Articles Lesson Plan English, Articles Lesson Plan English For B.Ed, Pedagogy of English Articles Lesson Plans For Teachers, Climate Lesson Plan, Best Articles Lesson Plans English for MDU, KUK, CRSU, JAMIA, GGSIPU, CCSU, DU, etc.