Digestive System Lesson Plan: As you know, lesson plans are detailed descriptions of the course of instructions or “learning trajectories” for teachers. Lesson plans are developed on a daily basis by teachers to guide class learning.
Details may vary depending on the preference of the teachers, the subject being covered, and the needs of the students.
Here we present the Class 10th Digestive System Lesson Plan for teachers and B.Ed/B.El.Ed students. This Digestive System Lesson Plan Class 10th Pedagogy Of Science Lesson Plan is beneficial for all the teachers and B.Ed/D.El.Ed aspirants from several universities like JAMIA, MDU, CRSU, DU, IGNOU, IPU, etc.
You can browse this Articles Lesson Plan English (English Lesson Plans) and can also download the PDFs from the links given below.
We have provided a mega lesson plan format, which will help you in understanding the pattern of the lesson plans and also the content, headings you need to add to your lesson plans.
Digestive System Lesson Plan
Digestive System Lesson Plan (MEGA LESSON PLAN)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
|P.T Name – XYZ||Class – 10th|
|Subject – Science||Period – 5th|
|Sub Subject – Biology||Time duration – 45 min|
|Topic – Digestive System||Date- 23 September, 2022|
|Place – ABC School, Delhi|
2. Content Analysis (Digestive System Lesson Plan)
1. Digestive System – Parts
2. Steps of Digestion
3. GENERAL OBJECTIVES (Digestive System Lesson Plan)
1. To develop the interest of the students in learning Science.
2. To inculcate the scientific attitude in the students towards Biological Science
3. To develop a technical and instrumental approaches to solve the problems.
4. To develop an understanding of reality so that they can apply it to their real life.
4. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. To enable students to know about how food travels in the body.
1. To enable students to describe different parts of the Digestive System.
1. To enable students to prepare a model or chart of digestive system,
5. TEACHING METHOD
1. Lecture Method
2. Discussion Method
3. Inductive and Deductive Method
4. Demonstration Method
6. TEACHING SKILLS
1. Skill of Explaining
2. Skill of Stimulus Variation
3. Skill of Illustration with Example
7. TEACHING AIDS
Text book, chalk, duster, pointer, black board / chalk board
- Charts showing Digestive System
- Flash cards showing Digestive System
8. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE ASSUMED (Digestive System Lesson Plan)
P.T will assume that Students have some knowledge about nutrition and food requirements.
9. PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE TESTING
P.T will ask questions-
|P.T ACTIVITY||STUDENT ACTIVITY|
|Q.1– How do plants prepare their food?||Ans.1– By Photosynthesis|
|Q.2– Do animals prepare their food?||Ans.2- No, they are dependent on Plants.|
|Q.3– Alright, why do all living beings require food?||Ans.3– For doing daily actiivities, for growth, and functioning of the body, ma’am.|
|Q.4– How food is transported to all the parts of the body?||Ans.4– Problematic Question.|
|Q 5. How food is digested in the body?||Ans 5. Problematic Question.|
10. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOPIC
Well students! Today we will learn more about, “Digestive System”.
11. PRESENTATION OF THE TOPIC (Digestive System Lesson Plan Biology)
Here is the presentation:
Well students, today we have studied about Digestive System.
Answer the following question:
Q 1. What are villi? What is their location and function?
Q 2. Where is the bile produced? Which component of food it helps to digest?
Q 3. What do you mean by ingestion?
Q 4. Why do we get instant energy from glucose?
Q 5. Which part of the digestive canal is involved in:
- Absorption of food________
- Chewing of the food_____
- Killing of bacteria________
- Complete digestion of the food_____
- Formation of faeces_______
Q 6. Write the similarities between the nutrition in Amoeba and Human beings.
14. HOME WORK (Digestive System Lesson Plan Biology).
Q 1. Fill in the blanks:
- The main steps of nutrition in humans are_________, _________, ______, ______, and __________
- The largest gland in human body is_____________
- The stomach releases HCL and _______ juices.
- The inner wall of the small intestine has many fingers like outgrowths calles________
Q 2. Mark T if the statement is true and F if it is false:
a. Digestion of starch starts in the stomach. (T/F)
b. The tongue helps in mixing the food with saliva. (T/F)
c. The gall bladder temporarily stores bile. (T/F)
d. The ruminants bring back swallowed grass into their mouth and chew it for some time. (T/F)
Q 3. Very Short Answer Type Questions:
a) Write the name of process included in the digestion.
b) Write the functions of the liver.
Q 4. Long Answer Type Questions:
a) Write about absorption of food in small intestine.
b) Explain the process of digestion in humans.
Liked Digestive System Lesson Plan? Order 10 Such Lesson Plans. Click Here!
Have some doubts? WhatsApp us here.
We hope that this article on Pedagogy Of English Lesson Plan has been beneficial for you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- School Based Activities file [English]
- School Based Activities file [Hindi]
- Sessional Work for Drama and Art
- Slideshare Case Study – App Review
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- Bases of Curriculum Notes
- Difference between Belief and Truth Notes Assignment.
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Digestive System Lesson Plan, Digestive System Lesson Plan Biology For B.Ed, Pedagogy of Science Digestive System Lesson Plans For Teachers, Digestive System Lesson Plan, Best science Digestive System Lesson Plan for MDU, KUK, CRSU, JAMIA, GGSIPU, CCSU, DU, etc.