Formative and Summative Assessment: In this article, we have provided Formative and Summative Assessment Notes Assignment. You can read the notes and can download the pdf from our Telegram channel.
This content has been contributed by Meenakshi Sahu. She is a regular contributors to this website and has promised us to help the readers with her best material.
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give full credits.
You can also work with us as a team by simply contacting us Here.
Formative and Summative Assessment
(This) Formative assessment is done to monitor/test the student’s learning and it provides ongoing feedback that can be further used by students to improve their learning.
This assessment is done in between the session to improve the teaching methodologies of the teachers as well.
This assessment is done to evaluate the students’ learning and overall competencies. It is done at the end of the sesion or at the end of the instruction module.
In this kind of assessment, the improvement is not possible as it is done at the end of the session or term.
Difference Between Formative and Summative Assessment
Want to buy Lesson Plan Files? Order all subjects lesson plans! Whatsapp us Here!
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
B.Ed Project Files
- ICT File [Computerized]
- ICT Notes English
- Information and Communication Technology File Punjabi
- ICT File PDF Hindi
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Drama and Art in Education File [Hindi]
- Sessional Work [Drama and Art]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- Slideshare App Review project work for B.Ed
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- Accountancy Lesson Plans
- Accounts Lesson Plan 2
- Business Studies Lesson Plans HINDI
- Biology Lesson Plans Bengali
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
If you also wish to contribute and help our readers find all the stuff at a single place, feel free to send your notes/assignments/PPTs/PDF notes/Files/Lesson Plans, etc., on our WhatsApp number +91-8920650472 Or by mailing us at email@example.com, we will give full credits to you for your kind contribution.
Formative and Summative Assessment Notes for B.Ed, Formative and Summative Assessment, TFormative and Summative Assessment assignment MDU, CRSU, KUK, IGNOU, GGSIPU, JAMIA, etc., Formative and Summative Assessment Best Notes, Formative and Summative Assessment Notes Group Of Tutors