Assessment For Learning Solved Paper 2023: As a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) student, you are no stranger to the pressure of preparing for exams. With so much to learn and remember, it can be overwhelming to revise all the topics covered in the course. However, there is one resource that can help you prepare for your exams effectively – solved papers.
We have provided an “Assessment For Learning Solved Paper” for the students pursuing teaching training courses. This solved paper has been a previous year’s question paper of MDU University, Haryana, and is beneficial for all the aspirants from the same field. This “Assessment For Learning Solved Paper” is specifically designed to cover the curriculum of the course and provide a clear understanding of the exam pattern.
Assessment For Learning Solved Paper
As a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) student, you must be familiar with the concept of Assessment for Learning (AFL). AFL is a method of evaluating students’ understanding and progress during the learning process. It is different from traditional assessment methods as it focuses on providing continuous feedback to students, rather than just grading them at the end of the course.
Here is the solved paper:
B.Ed 2nd Year (2 Years) Examination, July 2022.
ASSESSMENT FOR LEARNING
Time: Three Hours [Maximum Marks: 80]
2. No Complaint in this regard will be entertained after examination.
3. Attempt five questions in all, selecting one question from each unit Q. No. 1 is compulsory.
4. All questions carry equal marks.
Q1. Write short notes on the following: (4×4=16)
- Difference between Formative and Summative Assessment. [ANSWER]
- Self-Assessment [ANSWER]
- Scales of Measurement. [ANSWER]
- Calculate the standard deviation of the scores: 52, 50, 56, 68, 65, 62, 57, 70. [ANSWER]
What is the meaning of instructional objectives? Describe the Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy (2000) for Instructional Objectives with special emphasis on its need for revision. [ANSWER]
Q3. What is Evaluation? Discuss the different tools of evaluation and their uses. [ANSWER]
Discuss the steps of construction of the achievement test including its blueprint. [ANSWER] (16)
Q4. Explain the concept of diagnostic tests,. What are the types of diagnostic tests? Describe the process and uses of diagnostic tests. [ANSWER] (16)
Write short notes on the following:
Q5 (a) What is Normal Probability Curve (NPC)? Explain the characteristics and applications of NPC. [ANSWER]
(b) What is a geographical representation of data? Explain with illustrations. [ANSWER] (8,8)
Check CREATING AN INCLUSIVE SCHOOL (Solved Paper). Click Here
See All B.Ed Assignments Here
Follow us on our social media handles to get regular updates-
- ICT File [Computerized]
- Drama and Art in Education File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts File [ENGLISH]
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts file [HINDI]
- Understanding the Self file [English]
- Understanding the Self file [HINDI]
- English Lesson Plans
- Biology Lesson Plans
- Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Commerce Lesson Plans
- Social Science Lesson Plans
- Mathematics Lesson Plans
- Physical Science Lesson Plans
- English Lesson Plans
- Hindi Lesson Plans
- Economics Lesson Plans
- JAMIA FREE UPSC Coaching
- What do you mean by parenting? How does it influence the development aspects of children and adolescents?
- Define assessment. How is it useful in the school education system?
- Discipline, Its Types, and Importance.
- संज्ञानात्मक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- कोहलबर्ग के नैतिक विकास का सिद्धांत।
- मूल्यांकन, आकलन तथा मापन में अंतर।
- परीक्षा क्या है?
- आकलन क्या है?
- ज्ञान प्राप्ति के स्रोत कौन-कौन से हैं?
- एरिक्सन के मनो-सामाजिक विकास के सिद्धांत की व्याख्या कीजिये।
- परवरिश से आप क्या समझते हैं?
We hope that this article has been beneficial to you. If you have any quarry or questions regarding the content on our website, feel free to contact us here.
Assessment For Learning Solved Paper Notes PDF for B.Ed, Assessment For Learning Solved Paper B.Ed MDU, Assessment For Learning Solved Paper B.Ed MDU Paper-2 with solutions.